The Pink Fund Donation of $50 for Every Songbird in Pink Dog Gate Sold
Posted on October 01 2020
The Pink Fund will make a direct bill payment for the maintenance of health insurance premiums and non-medical bills such as, a house or rent payment, a car or vehicle lease payment, utility payments, car insurance payments, and/or license plate tabs. The Pink Fund recently shared the following statistics:
Did you know that?
- 62% of Americans have less than a $1000 in savings
- 21% of Americans do not even have a savings account
- 50% of bankruptcies are the result of illness or illness related job loss
- In 6 months, a health crisis can throw a family into bankruptcy or homelessness
- 47% of our national workforce is women
- 73% of women work full time
- 31% claim head of household
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime
- Average treatment lasts 7-8 months
Luckily organizations, like The Pink Fund step in to make direct bill payments for the maintenance of health insurance premiums and non-medical bills such as mortgage, car and utility payments for breast cancer patients in active treatment.
The Pink Fund has been formed to help breast cancer patients focus on healing, raising their families, and returning to the workplace. The Pink Fund will provide short-term financial aid for a brief period of treatment and recovery. - Molly MacDonald, Founder/President/CEO SurThrivor™
How you can make a difference? Three ways:
- Log onto The Pink Fund’s website and make a donation.
- Purchase a Songbirds in Pink Fusion Gate -- any size -- and we will donate $50 directly to The Pink Fund.
- Purchase Fusion Gates' Songbirds in Pink art screen and we will donate an additional $10 to The Pink Fund.
October, Breast Cancer Awareness month, is a great time to remember those friends and family members stricken by this disease and to consider the likelihood that someone in your life will most likely be diagnosed. Take action.
Thank for your consideration and dedication to harmonious living no matter the circumstance.
Donna Potter, President/CEO